I had a dream. In the dream I met a man. I don’t know exactly how it all took off, but...
" This man, the prince of my dreams was a royalty, something like a Mr. Darcy in Pride & prejudice. He was some kind of Lord. And He had fallen high over heals for me. I was the one He deeply adored and loved. Nothing else mattered for Him, but me. His love captured me. He gave me all the love I had ever longed for.
Although He loved me, His mother despised me. I was nothing in her eyes. I was a girl from the village, nor title or good manners, with Worthless written all over me.
But it didn't matter for Him as He loved me whole heartedly and passionately. I was so satisfied, unto the very corners of my soul. He kept surprising me with all these acts of affection and love, some of them could seem small, but they were made with such consideration and He seemed to know me from the inside and out. It moved me beyond anything I can describe. How could I not fall for a guy like this?
He romanced me, pursued me in every single way. He captivated my heart."
When I woke up later that morning I felt so happy and almost in love. Who was this man in my dreams who loved me so much? How come I got to be the lucky woman loved by this glorious man?! Nothing had I done to achieve it. But the fact remained, and it was, and still are, unbelievably true. He loves me!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar