Hola hola folkens!
Well, what should I say. I've been here for 2 weeks now. Every weekend has been rainy (except the day at maunawili) so don't even think about me tanned, cause I am so NOT that! Probably whiter than when I got here, but I'll try to do something about it next weekend, promise!
I'm slowly making new friends. I don't know anyone very well, but I know a whole lot of people better. I live with 24 other girls in a house with 2 bathrooms, can you imagine haha
But seriously, the bathroom thing is working out just fine, those daily miracles :)
I just finished a good meal with pesto pasta, and my team's gonna have a college group in 35 minutes so I gotta run pretty soon.
Har bakat kladdmuffins och finska pinnar, yummi ;)
puss puss pannkaka!
1 kommentar:
fast i killer-yatzy är det ALLTID du som vinner!!:)
Skicka en kommentar